If you want to solve this problem, follow these steps:-
- Step 1: Open Your Blogger website’s Dashboard
- Step 2: Go to Settings
- Step 3: Go to Redirect option and On this Toggle button
- Step 4: Now go to custom redirect
- Step 5: Click on texts “no items” that is showing below of custom redirects option
- Step 6: Click on Add
- Step 7: Here you see 2 Options “From” and “To”
- Step 8: “From” Here you have to type those texts or the domain by which you search by typing, and you get to see the error message.
- Step 9: “To” Here you type your website’s custom domain name, that you bought from any domain name provider.
- Step 10: After this, there is a permanent toggle key button, if you want, you can turn it on or you can leave it on your own. It won’t matter much.
- Save this custom redirect option. It’s Done.
Here is a Video Tutorial to solve this problem.